[AMC-list] RAMed by the RAM...*SIGH*

Greetings,
I've checked grounds...but frankly, ALL is kind of a tricky word here...I
never know when 'all' is done...
I suspect either an open wire somewhere, well hidden by it's insulation or an
oppositional disorder in the Ram's personality...I'm almost certain of the
latter anyway!
This HAS to be a sensor.  But..
No Codes...
No Mechanical issues locateable (like vacuum leaks in gaskets, timing chain
jumps, etc)..
Worst of all, anything I do now is 'rerun'.
I learned a long time ago the difference between 'new' and 'working'.  To
work, it need not be new...to be new does not necessarily it has it's
intended 'function'.  I put tuned a neighbor's car for free once upon a time.
Fifteen minutes into the completed job, it stalled, no longer able to start. The 'new' condensor took a dive. Made me look pretty stupid (since it took me
so long to find it...)  Sensors are little 'black boxes' (as they say in
Computer Programming)...you can't see if they've failed.  So...something,
somewhere, deep inside this truck is a little bitty something laughing it's
little butt off at me...('What A Moron' I can almost hear it snicker...as my
'pissedoff' increases with my blood pressure and frustration).
I don't have the factory TSM, but I've used the Haynes manual (mostly a
useless product) to test every sensor so testable, all which return 'correct
numbers'.
Palmyra Automotive in Virginia, Dave's in Mass, and others have been unable to
find a solution (but that won't stop them from charging you for their 'best
guess' (why do I say 'best guess'?  Because if it's wrong, its a guess, of
course...
Here is the 'driveability' issue: Starts, runs, etc just fine.  Will NOT
accelerate beyond idle, but 'bogs down' instead.  Squirt false fuel (carb
cleaner, ether, etc) into throttle body with accelerator open and...you'd
never know it's got a problem.

Why then aren't the fuel injectors doing the fuel required (longer wider
pulses)?
I asked them aloud.  They won't reply.  (I 'talk' to alot of stuff which
really doesn't answer..but when I'm completely out of ideas, why not ask the
part itself?  *hehehe*)

That said, I'm going back out to see if there is something I've missed
again...and again..and again...and...*sigh...

Jj