[AMC-list] RAM ECU INSTALLED

And...
It won't Idle now.  Nor will it do what it wouldn't do before.  So, in
addition to 'not accelerating, it won't idle.
Back to the drawing board.

I have had quite enough of this piece of...umm, work...  Nothing else I can
think of, nor anyone else.  Makes me wonder if the 'new' ECU is beat.  It was
supposed to be removed from a 'known good runner', but, alas, I've heard such
songs sung before.  All that I'm certain of is that if it came from a 'known
good runner', it wasn't directly; it came out, was 'stored' (likely), and
then sold.

Enough IS enough.  Anything built by anyone after, say, 1967 just ain't worth
my time.  Too much baggage, too little return and far FAR too costly...

(A friend has a 2004 Ford Freestar Van with 36,000 miles.  Worst loosest
balljoint I've ever seen which hasn't yet failed (but sure as hell WILL very
soon).  Ford's 3 yr, 36K warrantee won't cover it now (time passed).  The
dealer's solution: $699.  For a F**king Balljoint 'assembly'?  Thats the cost
of a '67 American with 30,000 miles, the '62 Classic with 48,000, and a tank
of gas for that dammed RAM which doesn't run anydammed way).

YUP.  F O R D ...F**ked On RAW Deal!!  That's for sure...

Jj