Re: [AMC-list] 64-69 American/SC-Rambler floor pans

Re: [AMC-list] 64-69 American/SC-Rambler floor pans

Near as I can tell from the contacts I have chatted wit the guy
will make pans for anything you can get him a sample from.
He's trying to build up a good representation of pans for the
less common cars.

  The pans look OK, they appear to be bead rolled to get the proper
beads and indentations, not sure if they are pressed or rolled.
The edges appear to be where they are lacking, the better pans
have a true curved edge and corners. These are slit in the
corner and have more of a brake formed "curve".

That being said, I'll be they beat trying to make your own!

I spent last night working in the American. Got the 1/4 glass
in and both 1/4s sound deadened and put back together.
Today the pain won and I had to surrender and quit :(
This is going to take forever at this rate :(
I'm hoping things will calm down and I can get a little
done tomorrow.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5