[AMC-list] Searching for Rambler

Hey guys,

I have had so much fun with my '62 Rambler Classic, I have decided to look for a car I had in HS (1960-63). Mine was a 1952 Nash Rambler Country Club 2 dr hardtop. These were built in '50-52 with the body style unchanged. They continued in 1953, but?they changed and they are not what I want. If you know of a 1950-1952 Country Club, let me know. I don't really want any rust buckets, but I would be willing to do some mechanical work. I saw one in Louisiana last week as I was passing through, but it was trashed. Not even many good parts left. Let me know of any leads you might have too.

I have posted a picture to my photo-bucket page so you can see what one looks like if you can't place it from memory. Thanks in advance for any help you might give.?

http://s410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/62rambler-photos/

Mike Klepp
Oakwood, Illinois