[AMC-list] Backing up a bit (punny, huh?)

[AMC-list] Backing up a bit (punny, huh?)

Greetings,
*DING*!  I disconnected the throttle cable and other linkages as the carb 'was
seized'.  Got 'em loose but did NOT reconnect the throttle cable to the trans
(DUH!) as the clevis pin wants to be loosened...I've PBBlaster on it, but I
need to put it back on...THEN see about reverse...
I suspect I may sing a different tune ten minutes from now...we'll see...
Be Right Back...
Jj