[AMC-list] hey Frank, re shifter electrics

[AMC-list] hey Frank, re shifter electrics

Frank,

I pulled the column shifter switch and it does resemble the floor shift
unit but my connecters are different than what the books show.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/Superglider/69%20Ambo/P1010236.jpg

Mine has 4 spade connectors but I think I can figure it out.  What is odd
is that the unit in my car is different from what is shown in the 69 TSM.
 The 66 TSM matches the 69 so they must have done a running change once
they ran out of a certain kind.  Not sure how to make bracket to mount it
but something will come to me.

What do ya think?

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454,  82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 FLHTCI, 2000 WJ Limited
2001 Cherokee, 2002 STS Northstar