Re: [AMC-list] 58 American - rust in gas

Re: [AMC-list] 58 American - rust in gas

me personally, i would run new aluminum or steel lines. some of these rubber
lines (i have had problems with brand new ones lately) dont like this ethenal
fuel. my state just made 10% across everything. i hate it. also, the metal
lines will be tougher when it comes to any road debris. you can just take off
your old line, and get some of that soft flex metal line, and make it just
like the old one. thats what i did on my 62 classic.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules