Re: [AMC-list] electric for floor shifter

Re: [AMC-list] electric for floor shifter

if i remember correctly, the switches are on the steering column. most
aftermarket shifters (like my b&m in my race car) come with switches and
brackets to mount on the new shifter. what kind of shifter did you get? you
might have to buy an "potional" kit for it for the switches. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules