Re: [AMC-list] 66 Classic

Keith,

The original seat fabric might be available from SMS Auto Interiors in Oregon.  Do a google search for their phone number and call them with your model 66 AMC 770 and your trim code off of the driver's door tag.  The fabric may also be available from Original Auto Interiors in Michigan.  I have purchased original seat fabrics from both locations.  Don't expect it to be inexpensive because I don't think it will be.

Joe Fulton