[AMC-list] Concord question

Wondering what will happen IF I disconnect the O2 sensor that is attached to my exhaust pipe right below the exhaust manifold?  I want to put the 91 4.0 exhaust manifold or headers and wonder IF losing that sensor will really cause a problem on an 82?  There is no smog pump on the motor any more, either.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
it's up to you to decide
     who you let walk away,
          who you let stay, and
               who you refuse to let go.