Re: [AMC-list] 10 worst auto fads

From: "Sandwich Maker" <adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

i hate it.  i'm tall enough that it's at eye level.

the tint makes me slump, and that's uncomfortable.

Hey Andrew, don't them Ramblers come with reclining seats? I know some did, however I don't remember if they were a progressive recline or full release. Wish the highbacks from the Machine and other models had a progressive recline. I think I have an idea how to mod them to achieve what I'd like to do. Anyway, I figure if you lean your seat back a little and scoot it forward a notch or two, your line of site might fall below the band. Heck, you may already be doing this. Isn't that the low rider style? LOL

I like the tinted band for the same reasons as Mark; it does help reduce glare when the need arises suddenly. And the added benefit: It's hands free!! :)