From: das24rules@xxxxxxxxx
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2009 3:00:40 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] MOTOR WENT BYE BYE!!!!

i want to find a fox body mustang t5 trans real bad. so i can get this 304 i
have sitting here dropped in it. then have something with modern easy to get
parts. then i can go thru this motor, and the aluminum motor, decide wich one
will be better to rebuild, and put in the 63 440H. parts are just hard to come
by for this little motor, and when you do, they aint cheap. but, thats how it
is with this old stuff. o, and by the way, i FINALLY got my carb working
perfectly before i headed to boise also. so no carb issues. i put an electric
fuel pump on i had. always carry one of them with me. even with it on, will
get fuel good, then stop gettin it for a min or so, just enough to start
runnin out of fuel, then pickup again for a while. weird. i have used my air
compressor and blown back into the tank and all too. still doin it. will get
it all figured out now.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules