From: "Joe Fulton" <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2009 11:03:27 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [AMC-list] Need Door Gaskets

I need door gaskets (seals) for the front doors on my 65 American.  I realize that several of the vendors have the 4-door seals, but does anyone make the two part (inner and outer) seals for the door perimeters of the 64-later Americans or just the outer seals?

Also, I just need the front door seals, but I guess I'll have to buy all four huh?  You can read that as Rambler mentality.  I won't be mad.

Joe Fulton