[AMC-list] Folks just plain like a Rambler

[AMC-list] Folks just plain like a Rambler

I wandered off earlier last week to pick up some groceries in the
American sedan. A guy came over and had to check it out, saying he
hadn't seen a Rambler in a long time. We chatted for a bit, then he
stated it's been a long time since he'd seen a Classic 770. I didn't
have the heart to tell him it was an American 330. Oh well.

Then my oldest son wanted to borrow the car and take it in to work. He
drove by a parts house with some great folks, and a woman that worked
there really was liking the car. Drove in to work and the Service
Manager went nuts - he had a Rambler Americna sedan with bench seats
and a three on the tree as his high school car. I thought that was
pretty cool.

Just having fun cruising around locally. Saving up pennies for the
clutch and pressure plate - then it's off for a longer drive!