From: LookingWst@xxxxxxx

Subject: Rally rim restoration

Hey Eddie, how's it going?  I'm looking for advice on who does the best work on restoring 8-slot rally rims at a good price.  If you have any advice on the matter please let me know, thanks.  Also, I appreciate the referrals you still send my way, I hope you are getting the ones I send to you also.  Thanks!

All best,

Dave Meger
AMXtasy Parts
Schaumburg, IL