Re: [AMC-list] Classic OD

Every one I've seen (going all the way back to model A's) has the vacuum hose connected to the port by control valve which has always been on the top of the motor. It may work that way but it will work better connected properly. Also, if it is hooked up to the wrong place, you'll probably have a vacuum leak.

Matt

On 7/2/2009 6:37 PM, das24rules@xxxxxxxxx spouted this sage advice:
i missed what year we are talking about, but on my vacume setup, the front
port has vacume line hooked to it that comes from directly under the carb.
should have intake vacume hooked to it on the vacume pump. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com