[AMC-list] 75 J-10 central Coast

My favorite local junkyard has a 1875 J-10 in front of their office for sale.  It's a 360 4-bbl according to the VIN.  It's up on a car hauler so I can't look inside.  The cab body is good.  There's some corrosion bubbles around the floor level of the bed.  Short bed, gold in color.  Good tail gate.  You can get it for $750 or less.  It's exempt from California smog testing. I noticed that it doesn't have an AMC 20 rear axle.  Would it be a Dana?

I shot some pictures on the way to work this morning but I don't have any way to upload them here it work so will put them in my photobucket folder tonight.

There are also four DJs (mail jeeps) in the yard.  It may only be three mail jeeps by the end of the day though.  One poor little jeep with an Iron Duke on board was sitting mighty close to the crusher and it's knees were shaking when I walked by.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA