From: "Eddie Stakes"
Subject: [AMC-list] Fw: Gremlin Parts/booster wanted
To: ,
Cc: Beverly Painter

The folks below are looking for a booster for their Gremlin. If anyone has a spare for sale or can point them in right direction please feel free to comment and copy your reply to them also, and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com