[AMC-list] Ron Francis brake light switch - that was easy

[AMC-list] Ron Francis brake light switch - that was easy

I finally broke down and ordered the Ron Francis brake light switch a
week or so ago. Installed it after work today. It was abreeze. Popped
the wires off the old one, unscrewed it, popped the new one in. Just
had to reterminate the brake-light wires, as the Ron Francis unit uses
different connectors. I am not good at terminating wires yet, but they
work.

Had my oldest son wander behind the car. Tapped the brakes.; The
lights came on. I used to have to stand on the brakes to get the
lights to come on, and in normal stop and go driving - no brake
lights! I didn't take a test drive yet (the Rambler is buried behind a
bunch of cars at the top of the driveway). Gotta have a kid follow me,
but I BET the lights will come on when I stop for a red light now.

Gotta figure out how to replace the headlight switch - but at least
the brake light switch is done. I saved the NAPA unit, but I probably
should just ditch it.