[AMC-list] Front Suspension Coil Springs: How to Determine If Bad

[AMC-list] Front Suspension Coil Springs: How to Determine If Bad

Hi All,
Thanks to all that responded to my alignment questions. I got some good leads. Here's another:

How can one determine if the front coil springs are weak on a 70 AMX?

I remember on GM A-bodies (sorry) that there was a X-Y measurement. If the measurement was out of the spec, then the springs were weak and needed to be replaced. Is there a way to measure that on AMC's? The TSM has no technique.

Thanks Again, John H.