Re: [AMC-list] 232 Harmonic Balancer

Yeah thanks. I'll try to sleeve it. There is a huge NAPA store near my home with a pretty knowledgeable staff.  I'll see what they can get in the way of a sleeve kit.

Back to the 1965 American.

I got my soft parts kit for the BW-T35 transmission via UPS yesterday from Northwest Transmission parts.  It is a much more complete kit than I need I think.  I checked the TSM and it looks like resealing the tranny will be do-able even for a klutz like me.  I think I do have to drop the valve body though.  But I don't think there are any special tools required.  I hate to waste that new tranny fluid (Rambler mentality) so I'll try to save it in a clean drain pan.

Joe Fulton