From: "Joe Fulton" <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 11:01:49 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [AMC-list] 232 Harmonic Balancer

Folks, while I'm waiting for parts for the 65 Rambler I'm building up a 232 remanufactured long block to go into a 76 Hornet D/L.  Nice car with a locked up engine.  Anyway the car is not here at home so I can't pull the balancer off it it and I won't bring it home until I have the engine ready.  I think the city is still watching my back yard for any additional cars I import.

I have a 6-cylinder another used balancer here at home.  But it has pretty deap grooves worn by the front seal.  I can have my local machine shop sleeve it or I can by a new balancer for 88.00 plus shipping.

Before I do that, does anyone have a good 232/258 balancer that they would sell and be ready to ship right away?

Regards,
Joe Fulton