[AMC-list] Indianapolis AMCers?

I'm attempting to buy a car in Indianapolis, but it's on a short fuse because the guy has to get rid of it before the city removes it and fines him.

Is anyone on this list in Indianapolis, and can you pick up a car and hold it for me for two weeks or less?

Thanks?

MARC MONTONI
Richmond VA
http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com/
http://Hasdrubal.tripod.com/Index.htm
http://FreeVirginia.blogspot.com/
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.
Visit www.AMCRC.com or www.AMONational.com .