Re: [AMC-list] almost OT: small trucks

I would think that the what, $2.00/hour wage rate?  in India would make the greatest difference in price between U.S. built and India built truck.  As far as stripped down, how stripped do you want it?  Go to the GM website for instance and look at the base level Chevy Colorado pickup.  I believe it will have rubber floor mats and will be all one color inside with vinyl seats.  Think CalTrans truck.

Joe Fulton