------------
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 22:39:43 +0000 (UTC)
From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>

This reminds me, I sure would like to see what it would take to adapter kit one to a T-400!
I would think given a starting point of a 4x4 T400 one could be adapted for a lot less green than a gear vendors!

Of course, there is also the fact that you could do a  mid driveline mount...

As for Daves, I'm betting money when he gets that apart he will find one planetary or a couple of rollers that were straight up while that car sat have rusted and pitted. Now they are in the process of falling apart!

Dave, I'd recomend you look at the other unit you have BEFORE swapping it in. It may have the same condition having sat since it was rebuilt!

For a roller retainer IIRC, Tom used a band off a condom, new or used? That I don't know and I'm not asking... :-O

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts