[AMC-list] Gremlin floors and more...

THANKS for the sharp eye Marc!  I checked out the e-bay auction and he has the American and Javelin/AMX pans already.  He is popping for a LOT of old outdated cars.  ALSO rocker panels and a battery tray I seen.

Really cool is, he is in MI, and in Westland, MI!!!  12 miles from here.  I talked to him today and Chuck and I have another Gremmie coming in and will take the floor boards to Frank and he will start making them also!  All he needs is something to go by!  Things that he possibly cannot do, he sends out and makes a pattern to go by.  AMC lives!

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
it's up to you to decide
     who you let walk away,
          who you let stay, and
               who you refuse to let go.