[AMC-list] Gremlin Floors, the rest of the story...

[AMC-list] Gremlin Floors, the rest of the story...

THANKS for ALL the great info, it will help.  This person is one in Yellowknife, Canada who contacted me when she was buying a Gremmie out of a junkyard.  $700, no less and it was going to be crushed!  73, 304, 3 speed., started right up and runs great!!!  Overall. excellent condition!

Well, besides the floor pan being bad the inner and outer rockers are also rusted through.  She does not weld.  She can ask a friend about it, IF the parts shipping was not rediculus.  There are concerns about lining up a replacement rocker, correct?  Need a good welding person to do it right?  Cutting the replacement parts out correctly to be able to replace it properly?

SO it looks like she will drive it as long as she can.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
it's up to you to decide
     who you let walk away,
          who you let stay, and
               who you refuse to let go.