Re: [AMC-list] Clutch parts source for cars with T96?

Re: [AMC-list] Clutch parts source for cars with T96?

I don't know where you are, but I can personally recommend:

"Tommy"
Dealers Equipment "Clutch" Co.
476 May Street
Jacksonville, FL 32204
877-778-7862

They did a great job on the parts, cheap.

BTW, I have that transmission for sale for anyone that
needs one (Brunswick, GA; midway between Savannah
and Jacksonville)

Also, have an automatic trans for the 6-cylinder.

Good luck,

Jay Honeycutt

_|_|_|  www.CommunityFleetAdvantage.com
_|_|_|  www.FirstNationalCheck.com