From: "Jim Blair" <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 3:36:55 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [AMC-list] My latest toy

It's a little rough (previous owner lost a wheel bearing and ditched
it) but it's complete and running, so I hope to have a fully
functioning FSJ within the next month back on the road!

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/carnuck/stepside/

Next
move will be to pull the 454 TH400 from my '82 Chev (the tow vehicle in
these pics) and put it in the '67 GMC shortbox stepside to make it
ready to sell. (307 and powerglide from that will go back into the '82
to use as a garbage hauler)