Re: [AMC-list] Clutch parts source for

my clutch that i put in casper was a brand new disk/pressureplate and flywheel
out of my 15,000 mile car that had a new motor put in not long before parked.
pplate and flywheel still had machining marks on them. so i got lucky there.
as for the clutch alignment tool... i could NOT find one availible ANYWHERE.
suprisingly. so, i found at my local schucks/kragen/checker store (now
orielly owned) carried a nifty tool. its a universal clutch alignment tool.
has different fittings for the pilot bushing. find the one that fits. then
you got a beveled slide (similar to a slide hammer for pulling dents) you
find the one that fits the splines on the disk slide it up, and tighten the
pressure plate. was nice. can be used on 90% of vehicles. was only like $25
if i remember right. worth having. if needed, i can get a part# for the tool.

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules