From: das24rules@xxxxxxxxx <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] He's a dirty rotten
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 9:28 PM

every time casper goes to the car shows, people give it more attention than
the majority of the rest. people are tired of seeing catalog built mustakes
and crapbox cameros, the 55,56,57 chittys, 32 fords and such. i love it when
i get guys like i have had a couple of times. everything summit racing, jegs,
ect offers for 68/9 cameros was thrown at 2 of them (one on either side of me)
and people were walking right by them to check out "the cool old car that has
a bed inside" as people were calling it. those camero boys were a little
unhappy with me for some reason. i thought it was just great. especially with
the 50's music going quietly inside people can hear when they stick their head
inside the windows. hehe. i have fun at the shows. ;-D
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules