From: Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] He's a dirty rotten cheater (brought the Rambler in to a garage)
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <Amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, June 15, 2009, 3:18 PM

After taking the car for a ride this weekend, I figured I'd open up
the wallet and bring the car in to check out the front end and do an
alignment. Talked to the guy at the front desk - he recognized my car
from the cruise-in. Cool! Remembered exactly where it was parked and
what it looked like. He pointed out his car - and I recognized it
immediately!

So, my little Rambler sedan with a six cylinder, a one-barrel carb, a
three-on-the-tree, 4 doors and bench seats is hanging out with a '68
Barracuda with some tremendously huge big block hemi with cross-ram
induction and two four-barrel carbs, a '68 Nova with a blown 355, a
Chevelle SS with a 502 and a Dart with a stump-puller.

Hope it doesn't get a complex and go hide under a trailer or something.