[AMC-list] WOO HOO!!! CASPER WENT FOR A SHORT DRIVE

[AMC-list] WOO HOO!!! CASPER WENT FOR A SHORT DRIVE

well, casper finally moved under own power today. went to the end of our big
town. (about 1/2 mile) and back. still got to bleed the brakes, get the
speedo to work, and finish my hitch, and other little things. but most of the
work is now done. i got my hitch mocked up. enough to hold the weight of the
trailer, not enough to tow it yet. just had to make sure everything was right
level and where i wanted it and such. i posted pics of the trailer hooked to
it. they are on my picasaweb album. under scamp, or casper. either one. still
need to finish bracing it stronger and all. and get my trailer harness
connection wired up, and trailer brake controller put SOMEWHERE. anyway, that
made for a good day to finally go thru a couple gears. next up: new tires