From: "Bill Serckie" <realtorbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:41 PM
Subject: [Amc-list] 50 Years ago today...

I take it that most of us on this list are approximately the same age,
40ish -50ish, I'm 47.
The reason I'm writing this is probably something that all of us men have
heard about for a while, but it hits all to close to home for me....I was
recently diagnosed with prostate cancer, low level but none the less it's
still cancer...

I implore all of you to get checked on a regular basis, it could mean the
difference between being a survivor and a statistic.

I am starting a 44 treatment radiation session, which will hopefully remedy
the situation as I have opted out of the option for surgery.....

Sorry id this is off topic, but I thhought I'd do my part to spread the
word.

Bill Serckie
Coldwell Banker Real Estate & Mortgage Services
2 River Place Suite "K"
Lansing, IL 60438

Office # (708) 889-2739
Fax # (708) 360-5787