[Amc-list] NC Auction

I wonder if you would mind recording what these cars go for and publish
those amounts on this list ? If anyone on this list plans on attending both days
it would be appreciated if you record and publish on this list, the "sold"
amounts.  Many thanks

nolan dehner
Nor Car AMCs
Windsor, Ca

I plan to be there Friday, April 3 only.  This is a huge show.   Bring
some comfortable shoes.  If you want to see everything, spend  two
days.

Bill Garwood - Northeastern  NC