Re: [Amc-list] Trunnions for Tom Jennings

Re: [Amc-list] Trunnions for Tom Jennings

All the bushings in the suspension are being replaced with new poly
bushings.  That is why I have it all apart now.  This car has been down
to almost the last nut and bolt and all the weatherstriping and other
rubber parts are being replaced.  I am even doing the 4 bushings in the
rear arms and adding a Machine rear sway bar.  I have new bump stops and
front sway bar links with poly bushings too.  I am modifying 1970 ball
joints to fit the 69, all you have to do is remove a tab on the end of
the housing and use the esisting bolt holes.

So the upper tube just screws off the top of the trunnion?

Wayne