----------
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:56:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: "J. w." <sacranoidclub@xxxxxxxxx>

My name is Jason and I thinking about getting rid of my 82 olds delta 88 with a 307 for something thats better on gas.
the big thing is i need something to pull my 88 monty carlo stock car that is pretty gutted on a tailer or dolly.
I am wondering if a eagle wagon would have the grunt to pull the monty as good as the delta or not.
the other thing i am wondering if how are the str 6 on gas cause what i do for a living with pizza delivery sevral times week.
the other choice is if the eagle wont pull my race car then looking at a 95 or 96 subby legarcy with a 4 banger for gas milage.
of course the thought of owning a amc to freak out lots of people who do not know what amc is is just so much fun.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"