Re: [Amc-list] Trunnions for Tom Jennings

Re: [Amc-list] Trunnions for Tom Jennings

 Just ordered a new trunnion and thrust bearing from Blaser.  OUCH!!!
The factory manual does not say squat about the trunnions or pulling the
steering knuckle out.  How do I remove the lower spring support (the tube
above the trunnion) so I can get to the nut on top of the steering
knuckle to remove the trunnion?

Wayne