Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 27, Issue 24

Trying again (been sick alllll week!) I have a friend currently in OR (and she'll be back that way in a few weeks) that may be able to pick up the tank and drop off the springs from my '80 Eagle wagon I'm parting. I have to drop my tank this week as my '82 Chev 3/4 ton (454/TH400 I bought to temporarily replace my rolled '73 J4000 as a trailer hauler) will be posted for sale on CL by next saturday and I figure at $1500 it'll be gone fast! (Edelbrock carb, valve covers, air cleaner and quality set of headers)
   If I'm lucky I'll have my '86 COmanche back on the road to fill in while I do the EFI swap.

From: russ hathaway
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Hey Russ!
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."

Jim; I didn't see any letter in my junk mail about the springs. Whats up? I wrote about swapping a tank from my 83 SX/4 for a good set of Eagle wagon rear leafs. If interested email me back or call me tonight before 7PM at 503-589-9845. My job has been cut back to about 25 hours a week so I can't drive up there, I just got back from Reno and my gas allowance is shot right now.....Russ