Re: [Amc-list] Late engine/trans into earlier body

Re: [Amc-list] Late engine/trans into earlier body

What I heard him say was that cutting up an early American to put in an engine was hotrodding it and we did not do that here.

Now, I'm not saying that is what I believe he means at all.
I was more interested in seeing what he has to say as to if he simply worded things quickly and did not realize what he said.

I have no ill will at all.
After my last run in about stuff that is basically pointless I guess I would like to ad.

Frank, I don't realy mean anything at all!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.