[Amc-list] Borg Warner 35 Kit

This is a picture of the correct Borg Warner 35 (aluminum case) transmission kit available from NAPA.  The gasket has 15 bolt holes.  Rockauto has the wrong kit listed in their parts catalog (for a 1965 Rambler at least).

The correct part number from NAPA is:  1-4730.  The kit comes with the intake oil screen as shown.  I think this was mentioned by Tom J. in an earlier post.

NAPA also lists an application with 14 bolt holes presumably for Ford cars.

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o115/pacerman_01/misc%20AMC

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA