Re: [Amc-list] 76 Hornet Pertronix distributor - vac advance dead; fix,

Re: [Amc-list] 76 Hornet Pertronix distributor - vac advance dead; fix, or replace the whole POS ?

This dist. has the plastic vacuum unit? I've seen more than half of these with
blown diaphragms. Seems to me vacuum units are available at various auto parts
places. The Prestolite ignition AMC used from 75-77 has its good and bad
'points'. ; )

Ken