Re: [Amc-list] Rambler Mentality & Sucking It Up

"Mr. AMC" <amc74hornet@xxxxxxxxx> said:

>Spring is in he air and I need to work on a real car instead of being stuck in the house for the last 4 months working on AMC models.

Yeah, four months of huffing model glue will do you in.  Before you know it, you'll find yourself in a Chevy dealership buying a Tahoe and later the same afternoon you'll wake up "wandering around behind the little animals."

http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/jim_stafford/wildwood_weed.html

MARC MONTONI
Richmond VA
http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com/
http://Hasdrubal.tripod.com/Index.htm
http://FreeVirginia.blogspot.com/
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.
Visit www.AMCRC.com or www.AMONational.com .