Re: [Amc-list] Front Disc brake

You'd have to contact the seller and make sure they have the hubs made onto them like the factory rotors. I'm sure they do, and the photos are just representative of the product. If not, they would have to sell a hub or you'd have to use a drum brake hub with the drum removed. That's not hard at all, but the rotor offset would have to be just right for that hub on a disk brake spindle (the hub will fit the disk spindle), or it could use the drum spindle and a disk adapter. You'd have to know the correct parts to use if that's the case. The rotors should be as hard as any others, the main feature is the drilling and slotting -- could be a standard replacement set that's been modified.

----------
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:04:31 -0600
From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Any body have any opinions on what these are??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AM-JAVELIN-68-70-Front-Drill-Slot-Brake-Rotors

Here's the item number cause I know the link is dead.

260369361877

How would on ego about installing these on a 68, 69, or 70 Javelin.

Do you suppose they are soft and will wear out soon??

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"