[Amc-list] Javelin Wiring Harness

I was considering replacing the entire harness in my project. The dash and engine bay have been hacked pretty good over the years. I could repair it all, plenty of that type experience. But then I'd still be left with a repaired, 40 year old, under rated, possibly brittle wiring harness.
http://www.painlessperformance.com gets good ratings on wiring products and some one on one of the forums said they used one on an AMX I think. But I've been to their site and a couple of their online dealers without being able to find harness specifically for AMC's. The closest match is for Mopar muscle cars. I've fired off an email to ask them, but does any one know which harness in their inventory fits a Jav? Or maybe there are other good suggestions for another harness?
Troy