[Amc-list] Rebel Machine

Anyone know of a good/solid Machine for sale? Does not have to be Concourse condition as i want one to drive..BUT ......no bondo'ed up  junk please!! If i find the right one i'm going to sell my Gremlins(except my favorite 72) and alot of other stuff. I've missed my Machine since i sold it in 1976-77 or so when i got laid off. thankyou