[Amc-list] msd blaster 2

i run a blaster 2 coil on my drag car. i have had the coil for a long time. seems to do just fine with vibration. didnt notice where it was made however. i figured they were all made at their elpaso, tx plant.... hmm... i went by there i dont know HOW many times when i was stationed down there in the army. anyway. my coil is mounted on the inner fender. my coil wire i got with my plug wires was so long, and was also more convienient to mount it next to the 6al box i have. the coil fit in my stock rambler coil bracket. same on my frod coil also. i think they are all just a standard diamiter. but, im could be wrong.... has happend before. VERY rare, but it has ;-)

dave stohler
my rambler pics@
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules