From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 5:21:37 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [Amc-list] Hemming's Classic Car - Nash Ambassador

Was perusing the latest Hemmings, and really enjoying the Peking to
Paris article - then flipped over to an article on the '49 to '51 Nash
Ambassador. That's a really odd looking car, but the more I see 'em, the
more I like 'em.

I kind of like the Pininfarina styled models (newer) and the '55, '56,
'57 models - but the old Mr Potato-head sausage-mobile is starting to
look kinda cool, sorta. More-or-less.

Anyone have a favorite Nash model?