From: "Victor the Cleaner" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 3:58:04 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] VAM on 'the prestigious internet' site

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 07:48:40PM +0000, Wrambler wrote:

> Wiki P should have a disclaimer
> "Please check all facts reported here as the may contain a larger
> percentage of Bullshit"

Well, in effect they do:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia

But back to the original point:  There are between 100 and 200 *million*
blogs out on the net.  There's one wikipedia.  The blogs heavily reference
wikipedia; the converse is not true.  So if you want to make an effort to
correct errors "out there", don't waste your time posting to blogs.  Stick
to correcting the wikipedia articles that contain the errors that propagate
to the blogs.

Jonathan