[Amc-list] possible welder purchase info

[Amc-list] possible welder purchase info

I've never done any welding but would like to do some.  That being said, HF has a Chicago Elec 90 amp flux wire welder for sale for $88 (reg $150).  Specs are: .030 or .035 wire, duty cycle 10% @ 80 and 18% @ 60 amps, 63-68 amps (low) and 79-90 (hi).  None of this really means anything to me so I have no idea if this is good for anything.  I was looking to do things like small rust repair patches, possibly filling in small holes in sheet metal where badges were mounted.  Repairing/replacing things like battery trays, etc.  Thanks for any input/advice.
Marty